A Trial?

Dear Mr Eggen,
   I am so embarrassed.   I was wondering if you could send me a link to an article that covered the trial that led to Bill 24.  Now, I know there was nothing on social media about a trial, nor did any of the main news outlets cover it...but it would be simply ridiculous for you to write Bill 24 in the way you did unless Alberta parents were actually convicted of incompetence.
    You see I am really embarrassed because I would have been invited to such a trial; at least notified of its existence,  and yet I lost the invitation!  I know I would have been invited because I am, after all, a member of that (formerly illustrious but now obviously backwards) group known as 'the parents of Alberta'.
     So, if you will be so kind as to fill me in, I need to know the following:
(1) On what date did you try and find guilty all the parents of Alberta?
(2) Which Alberta parents took the stand as defendants?
(3) Who was the prosecuting attorney representing the dictatorship of relativism, I  mean, the government of Alberta?
(4) What evidence came forward to convict Alberta parents of incompetence and possible intent to harm?
    I would seriously appreciate an answer to my questions here.  I think that you owe the parents of Alberta an explanation as to how you arrived at the harsh judgment levelled against us.  Where once the government recognized that I knew what was best for my child, now the school teacher (without any lobbying on her part!) has won this right and honour.
     I await your response and remain,
Your pen pal,

Catherine van Kampen

Comments

  1. Mr Eggan,

    Since we are obviously unworthy of the honour of raising the next generation, perhaps we should all leave our children on your doorstep, so they can be raised by the one and only person in Alberta who knows what is best for each precious one. You can spend time with each one, feeding them, cleaning them, clothing them, tending to all of their hurts, easing all of their fears and insecurities, helping each one to understand how special they are, (even if they choose to be straight).

    You can brainwash their malleable, impressionable minds until they all think, feel and believe exactly as you do, ensuring the diversity you proclaim to embrace is completely eradicated. Perhaps, unlike Hitler, you will succeed at creating the perfect world. The perfect race because they will be little shadows of yourself.

    Or, perhaps having the responsibility of raising hundreds of thousands of children will keep you too busy to continue in your endeavours to rewrite humanity, history and even genetics! (My, your brilliance of knowing all the answers to all of the questions asked by the most studied of scholars must place such a great burden of responsibility upon your small shoulders.)

    Please, don’t forget to love each of these children as well as or more than each of their parents. Parents who likely, will leave this province and take their tax dollars and heartbreak to a province or country where they can have their freedoms and rights valued and respected again. Whose tax dollars will no longer support tyranny and a hatred for diversity and freedom.

    Oops! But Mr. Eggan, without those tax dollars, how could you support yourself, much less your immense young family. Oh dear, where would you get funds to support your sex education based schools?

    I sure you’ve thought this all through?

    Sincerely,

    S. Saunders

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, S. Saunders. I haven't yet received any answers to my questions but please let me know if you hear back from Mr Eggen. Your satire shows the flaws in his premise. Currently, I am steering away from sarcasm in an effort to just write about truth. I am not actually sure what style he will respond to, if any. Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment